Thursday, October 23, 2014

My Saturday

Thursday's always feel like Saturday to me lately.  We don't have school and Casey doesn't work.  It is nice.  Today after lunch Casey took Isaac and drove to Clifton to make sure his car was running well.  They got two huge pumpkins their that Casey wants to carve.  Oliver took a nap so I was able to work on my tree skirt for an hour and I got a lot done and it is turning out like I wanted which made me happy.  When they got home we ate dinner and went to the pumpkin walk.  Isaac wanted to take the bus so we walked to the school and rode it up their.  Both Oliver and Isaac really liked going and we had a good time.  I am off to work on the tree skirt a bit more.  I want to have it done for Halloween.

Love
Rachel



Isaac was looking in the holes the wrong way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...