Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fast Day

Today went pretty fast.  We went to story time this morning which was fun.  When we got home Oliver fell asleep and Casey and Isaac went for a drive up in the mountains.  They had a lot of fun and went to panda for lunch and then grocery shopping.  Oliver woke up right before Jenn came to sew.  He was a handful to sew with but he made us laugh.  He is a funny kid.  Casey didn't have scouts tonight since they are having a eagle scout thing tomorrow that he has to go to.  I got Rio 2 on netflixs so we watched that tonight and it was a nice evening.  Isaac liked the movie and watched it.  I am tired today though, Oliver didn't sleep great last night.  I may call it an earlier night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...