Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fun times

WOW Robin that would be fun to go to Chicago.  I know a lot of people at work that have been there and I could get you some fun places to go. You will love that.  Me and Karen had a really fun time at the party.  I won a gift card to Starbucks.  Robin, I am saving that for you.  Thanks Karen for inviting me.  Traffic was horrible on the campus.  It took me 45 minutes to get onto Foothill.  I was stressing out.  I did make it in the nick of time.  Rachel, I agree with you.  I think with that much effort you could get a masters degree and that will be a lot better.  I love your pictures.  Oliver looks cute in his shoes.  He is growing up so fast.  I have been loving this weather also.  I had a work party today also.  I had two free meals.  The work party I had to do a slide show of everyone's pictures.  It even turned out good.  I am getting better at power point.  Have a great Friday.  It is suppose to be stormy on Saturday.  It was so windy in Kamas tonight.  Karen's garbage cans kept getting blown over. Rachel I love your table runner.  I love the colors.  They are so bright and fun.  You always pick out the best fabric.    LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...