Saturday, December 13, 2014

Wrapping

I got everything all wrapped up tonight.  I am usually not that organized when it comes to wrapping.  I usually just put them in boxes but Isaac has been loving wrapping so everything is wrapped up.  I think he will like that.  We went to Park City with Karen today and I went to Old Navy and got everything I needed to finish up.  It was so nice and they had such good sales.  I really scored.  I also went to Carters and got those pants for Oliver.  I was on a roll.  We came home and I took a 3 hour nap.  I have been so tired lately.  It felt so nice.  I also got all my laundry caught back up.  I don't think we are going to Logan tomorrow.  Sorry about that Rachel.  I am just so tired.  I think if I could have a day to rest, I will make it.  Have a great Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...