Sunday, December 7, 2014

Warm Weather

Yesterday started off kind of rocky the boys were grouchy but we just went slow and they became better.  After lunch we went to the mall and played in that fair and then got a pretzel.  The weather has been so nice we went on a walk.  I finished my quilt last night and it turned out really good.  I like it a lot.  Today went really fast.  We went to church and the boys looked so cute in their matching outfits.  Oliver fell asleep when we got home so me and Isaac played soccer outside and played in the mud, I attached a picture.  When we were waiting for Casey to come home we ran up and down the street a couple of times and that felt good.  After dinner we visited Randy, it was good to see them and I told them about the party.  It sounds like everyone has a busy week this week.  I am jealous you get to go to the forgotten carols, that will be fun.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...