Friday, December 12, 2014

Presents

Today was pretty good.  We went grocery shopping this morning and then went to story time.  This afternoon Isaac wanted to wrap presents so I got out the paper he won from bingo and he wrapped up all his cars.  He held the scissors the right way and cut out the paper and we taped it on.  It looked good.  Then he could unwrap it.  We ended up doing it three of four times.  He loved it.  It took forever tonight to put everyone in bed.  It wore me out.  I am going to sew for a little while.  We have a ward Christmas party tomorrow which should be fun.  Everyone have a good weekend.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...