Thursday, December 11, 2014

I love this weather

Robin that is awesome you get to go to Chicago, I think that would be a neat city to see.  Fun.  Mom and Karen I hope that you had a fun time at the party.  We had another fun day.  Jenn watched the kids for a while this morning and we finished Christmas shopping and I went to bridgerland and got information about their program.  It is 20 hours a week and it would take me a year and a half.  I think that if I am going to invest that much time into school I might as well get a masters degree so I am leaning towards doing that later.  I think the kids are too little to throw too much time at it now.  After lunch Oliver took a nap and me and Isaac ran to Sam's.  We spend the rest of the day outside.  It was so nice.  We played and pruned trees.  I did finished my table topper today.  I like it, I am not sure if I choose the right fabric but I like how it turned out.  Casey goes back to work tomorrow so it is back to real life.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...