Monday, December 8, 2014

Nice

I went over tonight and saw Robin's sewing machine.  WOW.  That is so nice.  She made this most beautiful embroidery.  I was so impressed.  Robin you are going to make some amazing designs.  We went to dinner and then went shopping a little bit.  We went to kohls and it was nice to walk around.  We found some good deals out and about.  That was nice.  Not much else going on with us.  I am going to have to wrap up some presents here soon.  Rachel that nativity scene was always your favorite.  Some years I thought for sure we lost pieces but we always found them.  Sometimes months later.  Grandma Gumm bought that one time for us in Houston and I am so glad that Isaac loves it.  It was always special to you.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...