Wednesday, December 10, 2014

fun times

Sounds like everyone is doing good.  I am excited to go to Karen's party tomorrow.  I worked through my lunch today so I am going to leave at 4:00.  I think I will miss a lot of the traffic leaving a little early.  It was a busy day at work today, tomorrow is the free Christmas luncheon and we have a slide show of everyones pictures.  I have been working on that.  I get two free meals tomorrow.  Rachel that is neat that Jen will watch the kids so you can go check out the classes.  That will be fun.  Have fun working at Schell's tomorrow.  We had scouts tonight so dad came home and it was fun. The boys were really good.  We went to Walmart's afterwards and bought Guardian of the Galaxy movie and bread.  What more can a person need.  I also bought wrapping paper so I need to get wrapping things up.  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...