Sunday, December 7, 2014

Loving it

I had a really nice time up at Karen's.  Her theater rooms is magical with Christmas decorations and lights.  It was so much fun to help.  She bought me a surprise, a ticket to the Forgotten Carols.  We are going Friday night.  I am way excited.  I am going to dinner with Robin tomorrow night and see her machine.  I am having a really nice holiday.  I hope the weather stays nice and warm.  It is fun to be able to get around easily.  Rachel I love your quilt.  It is beautiful.  I love Isaac in the mud.  He is all boy that one.  I think the look so cute in their matching outfits.  Have a great week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...