Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Beautiful

Rachel that quilt is beautiful.  Congratulations.  I love it.  Robin, I love your t-shirt for Halloween.  You all find such funny things.  Karen if you haven't run out of steam you can come clean my house :)   You didn't put a picture of your award winning pumpkin on the blog.  You will have to take a picture of it.  Good luck with the contest.  Dad is hanging in there.  He is pretty miserable and itchy but hanging in there.  He is staying home tomorrow also.  I think he will start feeling better soon.  He was fevering this evening so it might be a few more days.  It just takes time to get over it.  I should take a picture and post it.  I will do that tomorrow.  Have a great Thursday.  This has seemed like a long week to me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...