Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ultrasound

I am sorry that Dad has shingles, that is so crazy.  Randy said that he had it also a while ago on his lower back.  He said it didn't spread but it hurts pretty bad.  That sucks.  I had the ultrasound today and she is measuring two weeks bigger but is proportional which is good.  I also have extra ameotic fluid, it is still in the normal range.  She said that they probably will just watch her close and probably do another ultrasound later.  I attached the pictures they gave us but they didn't scan in well.  Casey thinks she looks more like a girl now, she is pretty cute.  We had Randy watch the boys while we went, Oliver took a nap so he played with Isaac.  Casey finished pruning the trees today and they look really nice.  He also had scouts this evening, he taught them how to use a compass.  We walked the hobby lobby while he was gone.  We have a route their and it takes and hour to see everything.  Well I hope that Dad feels better fast and everyone else is healthy.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...