Friday, October 23, 2015

We made it

It has been the longest week.  I am so glad that it is the weekend.  Robin I love that picture that is so dang cute.  Rachel, I am glad you took the kids to the party.  That is neat Isaac got an award.  I bet he was excited about that one.  Karen we will be up to help you fix the faucet.  I am glad we are getting it done before it freezes.  Not much else going on with us.  I think dad is getting worse instead of better.  The areas are a lot redder and seem a lot bigger.  I went and got him Jussaric World and Avengers tonight so he has something new to watch.  I just can't imagine how bad that itches.  Have a great weekend.  I am super excited for Monday also.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...