Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fun Weekend

Thanks Rachel for letting us come up.  We had such a fun weekend also.  It was hard to leave.  I am glad that Casey had a good birthday and everyone came for cake.  That is fun.  We picked up Grandma and went to lunch and then went and saw the movie.  It was really good Tom Hanks did a really good job.  We went to 5 guys for dinner also.  That is funny.  It was raining on the way home.  It felt nice.  Robin, I hope you got some rest this weekend.  I go to the doctor in the morning.  Wish me luck.  Not much else going on with us.  It sure was fun to play.  Thanks Karen for coming.  I bought tickets for the pumpkin train ride for Monday October 26th.  The train leaves at 5:30.   LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...