Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pumpkin Walk

Cute pumpkin Karen, I bet you won.  I love the sunbonnet sue Robin, thanks for getting that.  Today was good.  Isaac had school and we went on a walk around the block while he was gone.  It was a nice morning.  Casey got me a sandwich and soup from old grist mill, it was super nice of him.  He also vacuumed the downstairs and the car.  The pumpkin walk started today.  I thought the buses started at 4 so we went down but it was really 6 so we came home and had dinner before we went.  It started raining as soon as we pulled up to the bus so we waited a minute until it stopped and we were fine for the rest of it.  It wasn't as crowded as I have seen it so it was fun.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...