Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Finished

Thanks for ordering the tree Robin, that was sweet of you.  I hope that Dad is feeling better and it isn't a bad case for him.  He has the worst luck ever.  Good job on being productive Karen, you got a lot done.  Today was good.  Oliver didn't sleep well so he slept in so while Isaac was at school I finished my sampler quilt.  I still need to put a border on but it is so nice to have all the blocks together.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun, I worked on a quilt for Ruth and I almost have that all together.  We were talking about stew yesterday and Casey said he had a good recipe so he made that today.  He worked on it a long time and then it burned, it was sad.  So we ordered Indian food instead and it tasted really good.  I have new visiting teacher and they visited this evening and I like them better than they last ones I had.  I decided to give up coke for Ruth and eat better so wish me luck on that.  Everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...