Thursday, October 22, 2015

Thank YOu

Thank you guys for the wonderful plant.  It is really beautiful.  I took a picture of it but I can't get it to download off my email.  I also took a picture of dad's shingles and was going to post that.  I am a failure.  I love the pumpkin walk.  I am so glad you got to go to that.  Oliver looks like he isn't sure about it.  I love Karen's pumpkin also way to go.  Robin you are on fire.  Those blankets will be darling.  Two weeks from tomorrow and you will be in your new place.  Let me know if you want me to come over and help pack up.  I am planning on taking that Friday off.  Not much else going on with us.  I think dad is feeling a little better.  He is moving a little more but gets tired really easily.  Man I wish those pictures would download.  That plant is really neat.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...