Friday, October 23, 2015

Errands

We had a good day.  We had a bunch of errands this morning and it took all morning to do.  We ended up eating at Sam's club and the boys ate really well which was nice.  Their was a library Halloween party this afternoon.  Isaac had fun but I didn't think it was that great.  They sang songs and gave some awards, they had a ton but they didn't have enough for all the kids.  I kind of cut in line so Isaac got the scariest costume award.  Then they had trick or treating around the library.  Afterwards the had doughnuts and root beer.  I  cut in line again to get Isaac a root beer.  The boys had fun which is what matters.  We had pita's for dinner and they tasted good.  Everyone have a good weekend.  I am excited for Monday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...