Sunday, October 18, 2015

Birthday

Oliver all evening has been calling for Grandpa when he wants to watch trains, it is pretty cute.  Thank you so much for the fun weekend and for driving up.  Isaac was so happy today.  I hope that you had a good lunch with Grandma and the movie was good.  I hope that work went well for you Robin.  Church didn't go great.  Oliver was pretty grumpy during my lesson but we made it.  They aren't doing a truck or treat this year.  They are having a fall carnival on a Tuesday instead.  I think it is weird.  Casey had a good birthday.  We went out to dinner at five guys and it was good.  We invited Randy and Terry over for cake.  Imogean was outside when we got home so we had all of them over also.  It was good to have a bunch of people eat all of that cake.  Isaac drew Thomas the train at church, it was so cute I attached a picture.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.  Thanks again I had a really nice time.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...