Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday

Robin, I love that Sunbonnet Sue, thank you so much for making it.  You are the best.  We had a good day.  I was trying to think of what to do this morning so we went on a walk down to where Dad used to work, they have a nice pond and ducks their.  We had a good time and the boys loved running around.  It took two hours also which was nice.  While Oliver was napping Isaac had this idea on the way home to make a dirt bike out of leafs and tape, so we worked on that.  He was pretty cute about it.  Imogene saw us outside and wanted to play so she came over.  She was talking a lot to Isaac and Isaac said he was far to busy for her to talk, so she didn't stay too long.  I think he was just tired but I talked to him about being nice.  Casey's car wouldn't start this morning, it was a bad alternator.  He had replaced it this summer so it was under warranty so when he got home he took it out and got the new one in.  We went out for ice cream to test drive his car.  I hope that you got Karen's leak fixed and I hope that work went fast for you Robin.  Oh I finished a quilt for Ruth, I am hopping to pin it tonight.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...