Tuesday, November 10, 2015

End of it

I didn't feel like I had enough time off. I wish I could take 2 weeks off :). Today was good I met up with Karen and got the cotton candy machine. Everyone at work is so excited. Then I got some colored sugar at Orson gigi. I came home and un  packed for a bit. I found my power cord for my computer :). Once I found that I lost interest in unpacking. So I worked on some crafts. I did my first santa towel. I am going to go find an off white so the beard will stand out more. While that was going I worked on my mocking jay tattoo. Once I was done with all that I finished some wood letters I bought for my self. I also fit in a hot bath. It was very nice. I enjoy modern conveniences. Well have a good wednesday, I work at scheels to... so it's a double whammy.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...