Monday, November 9, 2015

Just get it together

Today was good. I slept in which was nice. I finally got my Internet up. To keep a long story short It was like trying to lick your elbow while patting your head and rubbing your tummy. But the twisted fate of my Internet worked and I now have netflix. I also have Luke warm water. It takes a bit to warm up, but it was hot enough to take a bath. I went shopping today as well. I got a wood thing for bingo. I finished it while I was on hold with century link. I put a picture below. The I got some towels from ikea for December towels. I went to gordmas and splurged I got some jeans and a new purse. Then I went to the grocery store. I can't find my Microsoft computer cable so I used my apple. But all my embroidery files are on my Microsoft. So hopefully I find it by Saturday So I can do some towels for bingo. Well other then that things are moving along. Have a good one

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...