Sunday, November 8, 2015

Good Weekend

Robin, I am so glad you are all moved.  I am glad you got a lot of your boxes unpacked.  I forgot you could blog on your phone.  Modern Technology.  We sure had a good time getting you into your new place.  I really think that is going to be a nice place for you.  Isaac slept over at our house last night.  He did so good.  We had a really nice time.  We did legos and more legos and watched Cat in the Hat.  It was fun to have a sleep over.  We got Grandma Bodily and met Rachel and Oliver in Ogden.  Grandma just smiled and smiled all through Target.  She is going to sleep good tonight we walked a lot.  It seems so quiet here tonight.  I was looking at all the bingo things and thanks so much for all your help.  We have a lot of stuff.  Everyone have a great Monday and watch out for the snow on Tuesday.  LOVE MOM Rachel, you are going to have to give us the recipe for the Indian Rice Pudding.  That is good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...