Monday, November 9, 2015

Snow

Good job Robin, you were busy today.  Good job getting everything set up.  Karen, I hope that you don't have to shovel tomorrow either, stay warm in the frozen mountains of Kamas.  We had a good day.  Oliver woke up at 7 and that woke Isaac up but we just watched PBS kids for a while.  Isaac had school and me and Oliver went to Joanns and got fabric for the bean bag chairs, I hope that they turn out.  When we got home it was sunny so we went for a walk around the block and Oliver fell asleep.  Casey was home from his scouts meeting and was able to carry Oliver in and keep in asleep.  We got Great Harvest for lunch, it has sounded good and it ended up tasting good.  Isaac really wanted to buy a new lego today but I talked him into taking one apart and putting it back together and that was fun and worked well.  I cleaned out a closet of old blankets so we took those to the DI and walked around for a minute.  After we put the boys to bed I looked out and their was snow on the ground, it was crazy.  Well thanks for everything guys and good luck at work.  The rice pudding recipe was from Alton Brown but it has cream and milk in it so I don't know if Dad can have it.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...