Friday, November 13, 2015

Fire

Today was ok. Our work place is so dramatic. The newer girl is just causing a lot of drama. But other than that it was good. Tomorrow my washer and dryer are being delivered so I'm not sure when I will be free they said sometime before 1 so we will see. Walter came over today he bought me an early Christmas present he couldn't  wait. He bought me a color printer. It's really nice. I wasn't sure if you had bought one yet or not mom??? He also gave me a blanket that some made for Veterans Day. It's a pretty crochet blanket, I also worked on some more bingo prizes tonight too ....hope everyone travels safe. See you tomorrow 


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...