Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Last One

That is a lot of snow Karen.  I am glad that Robin made it up safety, that sounds like fun to meet for lunch, good job.  I am glad that you got some rest Mom.  We didn't get any snow today.  It snowed a little last night and then it melted today.  We did go and buy Isaac some snow boots but they didn't have Oliver's size so we ordered them online so the boys should be ready for winter now.  We also went grocery shopping this morning.  The boys were hard to shop with today, I think they might have a cold.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and she bought a new sewing machine which was really fun.  I was excited for her.  Casey had to go up int he canyon and get native vegetation for scouts this evening.  Isaac didn't want to go so he just hung out with me.  My visiting teacher came this evening which was good.  Then we just watched Thomas while Casey was gone.  I did finish the last quilt kit I had from the Red Rooster.  It turned out so good and it was fun to make.  Karen, I think we got it for you because of the sun flowers.  If you want it it is yours.  Well stay safe and warm everyone and good luck going back to work tomorrow Robin.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...