Wednesday, November 11, 2015

So

Karen, I hope your flu shot isn't too bad.  My arm was sore for a couple of days.  We had some snow but none of it stuck.  Robin, I hope your two job day went OK.  That is brutal to come back to after having 5 days off.  I can't remember when you ever have had 5 days off.  You might get use to having a day off now and again.   Casey is going to come back and work for dad a couple of days to get chemicals going again.  Thank you Casey.  That is really sweet of him.  Not much else going on with us.  I haven't worked a full week in a long time.  I shouldn't complain but it is tough. Oh well I only work next week and then it is BLACK FRIDAY.  Kohls has their black Friday ad on the internet.  I couldn't find Shopko's yet.  I am going to see if I can find Walmarts next.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...