Thursday, November 12, 2015

Quilts

We had a good day.  Casey left for SLC early this morning and he sounded happy on the phone.  He is coming back tonight so he can work up here tomorrow.  Me and the boys were busy today.  Isaac had school and me and Oliver went on a walk and then played outside while he was gone.  I had a quilt group meeting at 1 and I asked Randy to watch the boys.  So we hurried and had lunch and I ran them over.  The quilt meeting was fun and the boys had a really fun time over their.  I took Oliver home for a nap but Isaac wanted to stay so they went to the park and Randy brought him home afterwards.  We just watched a movie after dinner, it was nice.  Well everyone have a good night and I am excited to see everyone Saturday.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...