Sunday, December 6, 2015

100% wrong

I had to work at scheels tonight. While at work I kept getting calls from a strange number and not having a message. So I finally answered. I guess fed ex delivered to the wrong apt. # and they were calling to let me know. I had to meet up at Walters family for dinner so after that I picked it up. It was the karaoke machines for the boys. Every package that has been delivered to my place has gone to the wrong apt #. I have lost faith in ups and fed ex. Any way other then that I just embroidered all last night and the rest of tonight. Christmas is coming up fast :/
Have a good week

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...