Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Made it

I made it through half the week.  Robin, I am so light sensitive also.  It is hard when you never get to see the light.  I am glad you had a better day.  Karen, you are better than me, I pulled everything out to wrap and then didn't wrap one thing.  We did watch Elf and I enjoyed that show.  I am not sure what the weather is really going to do tomorrow.  I am going to look out the window and decide if I am coming to Kamas.  It has been so weird lately.  Yesterday they had high wind warnings out and now there is nothing.  One says 80 percent and the other weather says 20 percent.  I will keep you posted.  Rachel I am glad you had a good day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...