Friday, December 11, 2015

Josh

We got tickets to Josh Groban today.  YEA!!!!!!  I didn't get you one Karen but you siad you wanted to go Robin so we got you one.  I am so excited, it will be fun.  It isn't until Aug so we have something to look forward too.  Today was good.   Oliver didn't sleep great again but I think he will start to get it.  We went to story time and got books about satellites, Isaac has been interested in that.  They boys were cute their so that was fun to watch.  Then we went to the hobby lobby and got some burlap for the fire bushes.  Their was some really cute girl fabric so I bought some to make a mitered edge blanket for Ruth.  Casey and Isaac worked on the white camper cake and it is looking good.  Tomorrow they are going to put the finishing touches on it.  Today went pretty fast.  Thanks for coming up this weekend for Isaac's party.  He is pretty excited and it should be a lot of fun, thanks.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...