Thursday, December 10, 2015

Better

Today was good.  I slept really good and Oliver woke up once and went back to sleep well.  It was nice and I felt good today.  Isaac had school and me and Oliver had to run to the store to get a couple of things.  I had the quilt group today and I Randy watched the boys.  It was so fun to go and talk quilts and look at everyone's things, it was a really good time.  I taught the block today and I think that everyone liked it.  The boys had fun at Randy's, Oliver fell asleep so we just stayed and visited for a while.  Casey got off work about the same time I got their so he came up also.  When we got home Casey and Isaac made the cakes for his party.  Then we were going to drive to preston to get a lottery ticket but Oliver wasn't happy so we only made it to Smithfield.  We stopped at McDonalds and they played on the slides.  I hope that everyone had a good time and that the weather was good in Kamas.

Love
Rachel


Oliver climbed up to get binkies

I made some neighbor gifts.  They were easy and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...