Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Sleep

Oliver woke up once but he had a hard time falling back to sleep, he is wearing us out.  He took an hour to fall asleep again tonight.  I guess overall we are making progress and I am glad that he is in his new bed.  Isaac had school this morning and me and Oliver went on a walk while he was gone.  We haven't done that in a while.  I sewed with Jenn today and it is harder to get ready when Isaac has school so we only sewed for a hour but it was fun.  When Casey got home he hung lights outside with Isaac and they set up the pink hammock.  We just played downstairs this evening.  I finished another basket last night and it was flaring out like my old ones were doing.  I must of not done it tight enough.  I have three done so that is enough for Christmas.  I want to get the pink one done for Ruth also.  Mom Josh Groban tickets are on sale this Friday.  I am excited.  I just thought I would throw out a reminder.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...