Monday, December 7, 2015

Rain

It is raining here tonight.  Go figure that one out.  The weather man didn't say it was going to rain.  Weird.  WE hooked up with Robin tonight for Dinner at the Valley Fair Mall and got her passport stuff ready for her birthday.  It was fun to hang out.  Work was crazy busy today.  I ran all day. It was a weird day.  I am hoping tomorrow will be quieter.  Tomorrow I get free food for an administrative party.  I got my white elephant already to go.  I hope it isn't too dumb.  Karen Antman was a really good movie. I hope it is good weather for you.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...