Tuesday, December 8, 2015

That makes me mad

Robin you need to send Walter and Dad down to century link to have them fix that bill.  I hate all cable companies.  They are all big crooks.  My day was better than Robins.  Work was good.  We had our white elephant party and it was fun.  I ended up with a candle making kit.  It is really nice.  Dad took me to Target tonight and we got some really tiny lighted Christmas trees. They are really cute.  If I could get them to load onto the blog I would show them to you.  Karen I am glad you got Antman. That is a really good movie.  I am glad that tomorrow is hump day also.  I did buy some wrapping paper so I am going to try and wrap tomorrow night.  Someone at my work made apple/cranberry sauce in the crock pot.  I am cooking that tonight.  I thought it would be something that dad would like.  I hope it turns out OK.  Have a great day.  It was so pretty outside today.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...