Thursday, December 10, 2015

Stuff

Today Was good. For our Christmas party at work thet wanted us to do a service project. So we poly filled stuff animals that will go to kids in need. Then they bought us lunch. I didn't have to work tonight. I was going to call century link but I didn't want to ruin my night so I will goto the store on saturday. I decided to sew. I need to take my machine in after Christmas it can only embroider 4.squares before it makes my tension weird. I hope it holds out for the next few weeks. I got pretty far making the blaket. I have added a pict below. Have a good night. I am so glad it's friday tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...