Thursday, December 10, 2015

Party day

I had two parties today both with really good food.  For lunch Primary's had their holiday luncheon and I made a slide show with everyone's pictures in our department and we watched them.  It was fun.  It helps get to know everyone.  Then Dad came with me and we went to Karen's house for her company party.  Dad stayed at Karen's house and me and Karen went.  The caterers car broke and dinner was an hour late but it tasted really good and Karen won a tool kit.  She also got the cutes white elephant, I am going to use it next year at my white elephant party.  It was bad snow on the way home.  You couldn't see the lines on the road because it was snowing so hard.  Crazy.  I was so glad that dad came and drove me home.  I love those quilts Robin.  Those are a lot of fun.  I am sorry your machine isn't doing well.  That is not good.  Rachel, I am glad that Oliver slept better.  That does make for a better day.  Karen thanks for inviting me to your party.  Everyone have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...