Thursday, February 11, 2016

Crazy day

It was a crazy day at work.  I was in meetings from 10:00 until 4:30 today.  I didn't get one thing done.  I am ready for that to quiet down.  Other than that my day was good.  Dad says the braces are helping his feet so that is good.  Karen are you OK not to have that drug?  I hope you have some to cover you.  I am excited for this weekend.  I am going to make lunch so everyone is welcome to come over and I will have dinner also.  It is fun to cook again.  Everyone be safe in the smog.  Karen Kamas is warmer than SLC and Logan right now.  I was looking at Oliver's new born pictures on the blog and Ruth looks a lot like Oliver did. She looks a lot like the boys did.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...