Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Meetings and more meetings

I think I had 5 meetings today.  I even had one through lunch.  Oh well at least I made up a lot of my hours from yesterday.  My last meeting went 45 minutes over.  I hope I have no meetings tomorrow. I don't feel stressed out so that is good.  Dad's braces are doing OK.  He is really having a hard time tolerating them.  It really stretches him.  That is funny about hot dynasty.  I have found you just have to point at what you what.  They have to see what it says in Chinese.  It is so smoggy here today.  It is bad.  Not much else going on with us.  I am glad everyone is doing OK.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...