Wednesday, February 10, 2016

My calendar is marked

I talked to Robin and the play starts at 7:30 on Saturday.  I thought I would make dinner at my house before.  If you want to hook up earlier we can play as long as you want to.  Today was good at work.  I got my evaluation and it was a nice one.  It made me feel good.  I hope I get a nice raise now.  It is so smoggy here.  It never cleared out all day.  I hope it goes away soon.  Rachel, I love those pictures.  Karen I am so glad you finished your antibiotics.  No more 4 am taking pills.  Robin I am excited to hang out this weekend.  Is Walter coming also?  Everyone have a great Thursday.  Rachel I love that quilt.  It is really beautiful.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...