Friday, February 12, 2016

Pebble

Today was crazy. My brakes were squeaking really bad. Enoch said it was terrible and we needed to check it out. So we went to his guys place this morning to drop off my car. Then enoch was worried about me getting around. So he let me drive his car around today. I dropped him off since he cleared his day and didn't need to go anywhere. So tomorrow I am picking him up and grabbing my car. The after we will head over to you guys. We should be done around 11:30 ish.

It turns out my breaks had rocks and pebbles in them. So they cleaned them out. I had a belt that was cracked in16 places and a nail in my tire. So my car was a mess. I have to go back in later the radiator hose is about to go. But he said we could fix it in a few weeks or so.

Other than that I had to work at scheels so it's been a crazy day. Luckily it was slow at maggie so I could show up late. Anyway see you all tomorrow

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...