Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentines

Today was good but busy.  Isaac did Valentines today at school and had a fun time.  He got lots of valentines and he liked the dum dum he gave out, he kept his favorite ones out for him.  I had a quilt meeting today and took the kids.  They did really well and played with Sylvia's grand kids.  Isaac was really good at interacting with them, I was proud of him.  Sylvia showed us how to use her long arm machine and said we can use it whenever we want.  I am going to take her up on it.  I think I can work it out if I do it in the evening.  We will see how it goes.  I stayed up late and finished up the doll.  It turned out pretty good, not great but I think I will get better the more I do.  I need to make a dress for her now.  It was fun and fast to do.  Well I feel like we need air masks with the pollution, everyone don't go outside.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...