Sunday, February 7, 2016

I am taking the challenge

Robin, I am going to take the nap challenge.  It will be a sacrifice but I am supporting you in your challenge.  I did take a nap today and that was nice.  We just vegged today.  Nothing exciting.  I did laundry.  I sure had a fun time also.  Have a great week.  Robin, I am thinking you should take some airborne.  It has a lot of vitamins in it and that might make you feel a little bit better.  I know it helps me a lot.  It is suppose to be warmer this week.  I agree with Karen it was nice not to have snow this weekend.  I love the pictures Rachel.  LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...