Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday

That is hard about Dad's feet but it is good to know what it is.  That is weird that they put him in braces.  I hope that it helps.  Karen, that movie looks gross but may be good.  It is interesting, thanks for sharing.  Today was good and went fast.  Isaac had school and I got the number of his best friend so they can play sometimes.  I was bold.  We played legos and Isaac is in star war heaven.  He loves all the new legos.  Casey and Isaac went grocery shopping and Casey made cream of salmon soup and it was really good.  Calleen had a meeting at the library so she dropped by and it was good to visit with her.  She wants to move to Hawaii.  We are planing on coming down on Saturday around lunch time and we are spending the night.  I think the play is at 7.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...