Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Mark your calendars

Just so everyone knows we are having Oliver's birthday party on Feb 21, it is a Sunday probably around 5.  I also setup Ruth's blessing to be on March 6, and our church is at 11.  I think that is everything that is going on.  Today was good.  Me and Isaac had a talk and we both are working on our tones and we had a good day and we were all a lot happier.  It is working good.  I forgot to say I finished my red quilt and I really like it.  I attached a picture.  I also have my dolls body done and now I am going to put her hair on.  It isn't great but I think it will be good.  It is good practice anyway.  I cut the boys hair also today, I think that they look cute.  We went to dinner at pier 49 pizza for dinner and it tasted so good and it was nice to go out.  Well here are a ton of pictures.  Ruth is so cute I can't help myself.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...