Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I'm Moving to Kamas

Thanks for the picture Karen, that was really pretty and the nice clean air is appealing.  Mom we are planning on being their for lunch on Saturday and we are spending the night also, if that is alright.  Today was pretty good.  Oliver and Ruth didn't sleep great but I am hanging in their.  Isaac had school and had a fun time.  I have been trying to read more books and we have done really good doing that this week, it has been nice.  We pulled out the stars wars playdough and it was fun to play with.  Isaac killed and cut all the guys I made, he is a boy.  Calleens computer wasn't working so she and Allen came by and Casey fixed it for them.  I got a new iron with our tax refund and it came today.  It is one that you don't have to lift up, it has legs that pop down when you aren't using it so you don't have to tip it back up.  Ruth went to sleep late so I haven't played with it yet but it looks fun.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...