Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Lovin it

Rachel, I am loving your new camera.  What amazing pictures.  You are really good at taking them.  Robin congratulations on the promotion, I was thinking the same thing as Rachel.  I hope it comes with a raise.  Karen good luck with dentist tomorrow.  I hope it all goes well.  You make them check out the swelling and make sure you don't need another antibiotic.  I am loving this weather also.  Work was good and then we went home.  We made spaghetti for dinner and I did laundry.  It was getting out of control.  Tomorrow night we are meeting up with Kay, Julie and Jeff.  Jen, Rylie, Austin and etc are all going to the Mexican restaurant by Julies.  Dad said he would come with me so that will be fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...