Wednesday, February 24, 2016

So that's it

Well today was crazy. When the crazy girl left. My boss pulled everyone in and talked with us. She kinda hinted at me being promoted but didn't really finalize anything. Then today she came in and said that me and the other qc girl are getting promoted and we are having 3 seniors now. It's just weird more than anything. I had a talk with my boss because I never really said yes to anything and I didn't know what was expected. And she was like we are just going to try a few things over the next 6 months. So I guess it was good I was promoted but I'm mad that it's to a who knows position. So I'm not excited but hopefully it all turns out. :/then I worked at scheels tonight nothing crazy there. Well have a great night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...