Saturday, February 27, 2016

Spring Cleaning

I spent most of the morning cleaning up.  It felt nice to get things thrown out and cleaned up.  Then we met Rachel and family at the train museum.  Rachel that last picture of Oliver is so good.  That is a keeper for sure.  I am glad that you and Walter had a fun time today making sushi.  That is good to do.  Karen I am glad you got your blood test done.  WE have physicals Monday afternoon.  I think we should do dinner when we are done.  They are 4:00 and 4:30.  We also have an appointment for one of dad's heart doctors before that.  Well everyone have a great Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...