Thursday, February 25, 2016
Nice dinner
I am so glad that the weather is nice. It does make a difference. Robin, I am glad that work went better. I do like you new title. Very impressive. Karen, I am glad the dentist went well. That is enough to wear you out. I am glad you didn't go back to work. Rachel, I am glad all is well and the kids can go outside. That does make the day go better. We had a nice time at dinner tonight. Kay, Julie and Jen might be coming to the blessing. I think we should plan on them. We are going to Hill AirForce Museum this Saturday with the kids. IT will be afternoon. If anyone wants to hook up with us. Have a great Friday. The last one in February. Man this month went by fast. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment