Thursday, February 25, 2016

Nice dinner

I am so glad that the weather is nice. It does make a difference.  Robin, I am glad that work went better.  I do like you new title.  Very impressive.  Karen, I am glad the dentist went well.  That is enough to wear you out.  I am glad you didn't go back to work.  Rachel, I am glad all is well and the kids can go outside.  That does make the day go better.  We had a nice time at dinner tonight.  Kay, Julie and Jen might be coming to the blessing.  I think we should plan on them.  We are going to Hill AirForce Museum this Saturday with the kids.  IT will be afternoon.  If anyone wants to hook up with us.  Have a great Friday.  The last one in February.  Man this month went by fast.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...